“Are you a Finance professional with exceptional attention to detail? Do you have a can-do mentality, and are you available for a assignment in supporting our Finance team? This might be the job for you!”
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to reinforce our Finance department in Amsterdam. You’ll play a key part in the Finance team and will have frequent interactions with other colleagues in the finance department and other operational teams.
IN CASE YOU DIDN’T KNOW AROVO YET
For close to 30 years Arovo has been designing and developing homewares products for the largest retail chains. Starting with ceramic dinnerware – in which Arovo is now one of the largest suppliers in Europe – Arovo has expanded into kitchenware, home décor, personal care and multimedia. As well as designing and sourcing for private label customers in these categories we also offer leading international brands including MasterChef, The Great British Bake Off, ELLE, Cosmopolitan and McGregor.
One simple mission brings this diverse range of categories and brands together – Beautifully designed products at mass market prices. Our customers tell you that this is what differentiates Arovo.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Accounts Payable Administration;
- Bank bookings, connections, payments;
- Process expense sheets (via online system);
- Helping with month- and year-end closings;
- Check outgoing invoices;
- Assist colleagues in the broadest sense of the word;
- (Possibility to grow into more complicated matters such as VAT.)
WE GET EXITED IF YOU:
- Have a degree in accounting
- Ideally have about 3 years’ experience working within a financial department
- Have experience with ERP systems
- Have an exceptional eye for detail and are highly analytical
- Can think process-oriented and are able come up with improvements on the go
- Have great Dutch and English communication skills
- Are a Microsoft Office (Excel) pro
- Feel comfortable and flourish in a company that is growing rapidly and where not (yet) all procedures have been laid down ready-made.
- Are eligible to work in the Netherlands and are willing to travel to our office in Amsterdam
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience with Navision / Microsoft Dynamics (BC)
- Have knowledge our industry and customers
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company;
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth;
- Free tasty and healthy lunch;
- A great workplace – with inspiring showrooms, events, fun-loving colleagues and of course competitive salary and benefits.
Choosing to join Arovo is choosing to join a company that is still writing its story. Despite our near 30 year history more than half of the Arovo team joined in the last 5 years…since we entered a period of hyper-growth. We are not ashamed to say we are still shaping who we are, evolving what we stand for, and working out who we want to be in the longer term. Joining Arovo offers you the opportunity to participate in answering these questions, plus the chance to advance rapidly in a fast growing organisation.
Does this sound like the place to be for you? We can’t wait to be convinced! Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and for any job-specific questions feel free to reach out to our CFO, Arnoud P. Schutte through DM/ by phone: +316 109 367 34